Thursday, November 25, 2010

yeah. the end. just like the black eyed peas album...




Fuck. Do you guys have ANY idea of the situation in Rio? Yeah, Rio, that city that everybody loves and it's so, like charming and stuff. I never liked Rio anyway. I think it's too hot and humidity is so unbearable I'd rather have my wisdom teeth extracted. Well, anyway. Hell broke lose and it's just like a war game now.
People are dying from lost bullets. Cars are being burnt. And I feel so sorry for everybody that lives there. Sorry and worried. This is ridiculous.
The police discovered some drug guerrilla people were planning a huge attack to the south area of the city, also known as Copacabana and Ipanema. They were planning on bombing shopping centers, movie theaters and other places full of people. They also discovered that the family of the Rio estate governor was targeted. So sad.

Check this album for the pictures. It's like so disgusting to see this situation.