Sunday, November 21, 2010

2012, CROSSCHECK: DIGGIN' IN THE INFINITE BLACK HOLE





I was spying on a woman reading a magazine on the plane yesterday. One of those metrosexual advertisement douchebag mags.
She was locked forever on a "Radar - Tendencies" page.
It featured all sorts of transport solutions for easy and yet sophisticated mobility without the effort of walking. Small motorized wheelchairs (of course they didn't called it "wheelchairs", since it had all the shine of a Robocop gear, but doom approaches in diverse ways) and of course, Segways.
I would love to see someone wearing a huge dress covering the segway... it would be like figure skating in a gown. But besides this ONLY FANTASY, Segways scare the shit out of me. I know this is an old subject... but it gets me very shocked every time i see something about it.

Tendencies?!... For what?
Tendencies of the doom, the end of the world... suicidal tendencies